The Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998
According to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998, website color, logo, design elements, and all the website properties are included in copyright. We are the copyright holder of the website. It means that “FLIWORLDWIDE” website is the fully unique, designed website and does not infringe someone copyright materials. VOWD always respects other copyright holders and laws.
The website is protected by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998. If someone tries to copy or steal our website property or any materials including design, the FLIWORLDWIDE will send DMCA Takedown notice to the infringing website by Section 512(c) of The Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998. If someone does not remove copying materials from his website, we will also sue in USA court by demanding the actual loss of our website. Our legal advisor will assess the demanding money for losses.
FOR OTHER WEBSITES:
And finally, if you think that we have used or stolen your website materials, immediately contact us, we will investigate the matters to take action properly. If you are the content owner of any materials and want to remove them from the website, please contact us.
The complaint must follow the prescribed form for notification of an alleged copyright violation as set forth in the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, 17 USC 512(c)(3). Specifically, the complaint has failed to;
- Provide a complaint in written form. [17 USC 512(c)(3)(A)]
- Include a physical or electronic signature of the complaint. [17 USC 512(c)(3)(A)(i)]
- Provide sufficient information to identify as the owner of counter materials.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and, if applicable, e-mail address;
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.